RIDE WITH MAGNUS – NEW YEAR EDITION – 2021
THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN BUYING A NEW CAR
ARE YOU ON THE VERGE OF BUYING A NEW CAR OR USED ONE? – Buying a car is a complicated process – knowing what to do when buying a car is essential to ensure you get the best car deal.
Here are few lists on things you need to know at the first instance and during the process of getting the car.
BEFORE YOU VISIT THE DEALER:
It is important you research the car before visiting a dealer or car shop. You need to have a fair idea of what you want and what you’re prepared to spend. Thorough research at the start will ensure you buy a car that is suited to your budgets and your peculiar needs. Therefore, you need to:
- Know your budget – Make sure you know how much you can afford to spend, whether that is outright or via finance or other means of credit.
- Consider the other running costs, within your budget – insurance, fuel, servicing and more.
- Check the annual road tax
- Review the car’s fuel consumption
- Consider the mileage you’ll do each year
- Research the car variants – If you know the car you want, make sure you research all the available variants
- Check the engine size and fuel options available
- Check the price for different variants, including 2 and 4 door editions
- Read customer and press reviews
- Look at standard and additional features and technology
- Compare prices and spec for similar cars
VISITING THE DEALER:
Once you are comfortable with your car choice, the next step is to visit the dealer. It’s vital to view the car and go for a test drive to get a true feel for it. This is also the time to ask any questions you may still have. Here are some few tips.
- Call the dealer first
- Always call before visiting to check the car is available. If so, then book an appointment time convenient for you
Below are rides within our control for your purchase or viewing pleasure:
2009 Toyota RAV 4 XLE
2010 Toyota RAV 4 LE
We are also able to assist you dispose your current ride, if you so desire.
At www.vi-mtalentassist.com we are providing an end-to-end service offering to all “would be talent” who purchase a vehicle through our platform. Ranging from instalment payments (not more than three months), full payment on delivery, repairs and periodic maintenance, Q&A on your vehicle and a partner you can talk to on your vehicle issues.
If you are interested, place a call to speak to any of our consultants or if you prefer, speak directly to Magnus.
Magnus can be reached on +2348028646609 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in these rides?
If yes, please take a tour at www.vi-mtalentassist.com.