Be your own fashion stylist!
Gain confidence in your style and Become your own master stylist with a few reliable tips:
- Must have in your wardrobe; Make sure you have reliable wardrobe staples such as ;an iconic little black dress, 2 pairs of jean(blue and black), a simple T-shirts and an effortless leather jacket (or denim jacket).
- Balance proportions.; style your outfits to create a unique style and comfort for yourself. This can be achieved bu Wearing clothes that suits your body type, shape and skin colour. Dress the way you want to be addressed. Never go out of trends, play around colours and feel comfortable in your own skin.
- Find your personal style; Develop the style that suits your personality. Are you the quiet and reserved type? you know you can’t be all dolled up with too many bright colours as it doesn’t suit your personality. Developing your personal style may take long but studying your self, mood, occassion you often attend will help much. Remember that Take time to play with colours and shapes to find what looks great on your unique body.
- Shop your style; Learn to shop for what suits you only. Don’t go all the way picking here and there to avoid filling your wardrobe or clost with items you may never wear. Shop for items you love and will make you look great with your own idea. When your wardrobe consists of pieces that you love, styling an outfit will become pleasurable!
- Play with colours; This is a very interesting part in becoming your own fashion stylist. it helps you explore beautiful colours that actually suits your skin colour and explains or depict your mood. You can never go wrong going neutral but a bit of colour will look better. If you’re nervous about adding colour to your look, start with just one colourful piece, and keep the rest of your look neutral.
- Mix patterns and textures. The old trend of matching your handbag to your shoes are over. Mix patterns and prints! Dare to be creative until you know what works and is best for you.