- Document and implement process and enterprise models that support achievement of business strategy and objectives.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices on process standards and tools.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the division’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct research and utilizes business Intelligence tools to carryout data analysis and reporting.
- Analyse work systems and processes to propose ideas and support the implementation of innovation initiatives within the organization.
- Actively support strategy formulation and policy documentations
- Assist in developing and implementing business process framework and recommend suitable process modelling tools to drive effectiveness
- Assist in developing organisation wide process documentation standards and tools in line with globally accepted standards.
- Ensure the implementation of defined and documented process documentation standards organization-wide
- Conduct checks to determine if activities are performed in accordance with SOPs.
- Collate feedback from team members and determine potential improvement opportunities to existing SOPs
- Identify needs and opportunities for innovation initiatives within the functional area
- Assist in pilot testing and/or prototyping to determine effectiveness of innovation initiatives. Participate in the rollout of process updates/improvements.
- Document operational functions of the organisational performance systems within the department
- Support the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports
- Support cross-functional business and product performance reviews. Track the progress and performance of business processes by comparing test results against key performance indicators
- Provide administrative support in all process improvement/re-engineering projects.
- Assist departmental leaders and managers in driving and optimizing improvement of key-value levers that will give the business a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage business intelligence analyses that will provide valuable benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various departments.
- Analyze long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business in regard to business development opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies.
- And Any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Knowledge of the finance industry business operations
- Possesses an understanding of FinTech businesses and products.
- Demonstrate basic leadership skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical orientation
- Highly developed collaborative nature.
- Attention to details.
- Good stakeholder and engagement abilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of company products and services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Relationship Management Skill
- Communication Skills – Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance.