- Providing product and services information and resolving issues
- Direct client request to the appropriate parties within the organization
- Make outbound calls to specified client targets, ask questions to identify needs and direct them to the appropriate department
- Complete a sales transaction and ensure issue resolution
- Candidates should possess HND, BA, BEd, BSc qualification
- Must have 0-2 years work experience
- Previous customer service experience will be an added advantage
- Strong relationship management skills
- Telephone system skills
- Ability to be customer-focused.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
About Kradot Limited
Kradot Limited provides a wide range services on health sensitization and effective life support programs which helps manage most chronic diseases and promote a better and healthier lifestyle through nutrition to help improve general wellbeing.
It is also involved in Agro production and professional services such as leadership capacity training and ICT services to organization.