- A foreign-based body set to launch a new School in Abuja requires for consultancy basis, A curriculum expert.
- This person will be retained as a consultant to assist in developing a curriculum for the organisation.
- A Curriculum Expert provides support to teachers by helping create and revise materials used in the classroom.
- They analyze student data to assess and improve the school’s implementation and evaluation of classroom material.
- Their job typically involves research and requires them to find appropriate textbooks and curricula in order to improve the learning outcomes of the school’s student body.
Qualification / Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Education.
- Well experienced with British Curriculum At least 7 years of teaching in an international school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in (PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.