- Oversee and execute the social media strategy, manage online brand and product campaigns of the company. Manage the company website.
- Drive the development of engaging content in line with brand platforms and adapt marketing strategy into digital .
- Initiate and appraise marketing campaigns in terms of product/brand performance, visibility and awareness through digital media channels.
- Conduct customer and consumer survey using multiple digital media channels. Evaluate and track metrics that affect website traffic and target audience.
- Market products or services using digital technologies such as mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital channels.
- Review the latest trend and technology affecting the industry and ensure the company take forefront position in latest development within the marketing space.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities.
- First degree in Marketing, Media, Digital Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Social media savvy
- Manage and allocate budget
- Excellent use of graphic design tools
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent attention to details and solid communication skills.
- Be creative and innovative
- Possess good interpersonal and collaborative skills.