Job Description / Overview
- We are seeking to hire a apt and dynamic candidate who will function as Executive Driver of the company.
- The driver will be responsible for driving an executive in the company and he must reside along Ajah and environs.
- Driving staffs of the company to work,business meetings as well as social functions.
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness both inside and outside on a daily basis.
- Ensuring prompt servicing of vehicles when needed through vehicle maintenance personnel.
- Keeping track of general maintenance schedules, like car tyre condition, car papers renewals, oil gauge etc.
- Dealing peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays while driving.
- Performing any other tasks that may be assigned by the management
- Must reside along ajah and environs.
- A valid Nigerian drivers license with an excellent driving record.
- Excellent knowledge of various Lagos routes and road signs.
- Good communication skills; should be able to read and write.
- Must be reliable, punctual, time conscious and flexible.
- Should understand and observe all state safety regulations.
- FSLC / SSCE / OND / HND qualification.
- Relevant experience as a driver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.