- We are looking for an Experienced Farm Manager to work on a start-up commercial broiler breeder laying farm based in Ogun state. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Clients expanding and fully integrated agricultural process.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the farm and its team.
- Ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met
- Maintaining safe working practices
- Managing and motivating a team
- Ensuring welfare of livestock
- Ventilation management
- Feed management
- Production performance
- Record keeping
Qualification and Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Animal Husbandry / Animal Science
- The successful candidate should have experience in Chicken Breeding however someone with other poultry stockmanship experience would be considered.
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to carry out manual duties
- Proficient computer skills
- A competitive remuneration package plus accommodation is offered, including
- Full Health care package for Immediate Family
- Accident & Life Insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter (preferably in Word format please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.