- Java Spring Developer
- Oasis Management Company is currently searching for an Abuja-based Java Spring SOA Developer and an Angular Developer to join our core software, development team.The successful candidate is expected to be self-motivated and has the experience to deliver projects in a limited timeframe.
- The selected candidate will join a team that is dedicated to the blending of technology to help improve corporate and government automation processes.The Java Spring Developer is responsible for interface design implementation and core programming using Object Oriented programming approaches and should be a skilled programmer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS),
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into application solution.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and participates in the agile development process
- Any other tasks assigned by the company while ensure timelines and deliverables are met
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years in a related field with 3 years of programming with JAVA, SOAP, and RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Candidate must have proficiency in General OOP Programming Skills and Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications
- Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, and Software Performance capabilities.
- Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
- Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture, Angular 5+ and 3 years in back end server-side development, and a Strong understanding of Semantic UI is a plus
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Spring boot development, spring reactive programming, and scaling JAVA applications
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a microservice architecture, spring-security, load balancing, and experience in relational and non-relational database management systems.
- Proven experience with Spring 3 Framework and Hibernate – HQL, JPA, SQL
- Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set and Experience with GIT version control
- Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools, and CI/CD principles.
- Ability to build stateless enterprise applications in a fast-paced expectation.
Compensation is competitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.