- Working with project managers to design web graphics, advertisements, and viral marketing pieces for various clients using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working on minimal site edits while continuing to learn HTML and CSS
- WebFX designers typically work on 250+ projects a year so there is a high level of variety in work, and two days are never the same
- This position requires 40 hours of remote availability per week, ideally during our standard office hours (8am to 6pm EST)
- Requires reliable internet access
- Client interaction: The Marketing Designer role is not a client-facing position
- 70% creating content marketing pieces – infographics, motion graphics, online guides, blog post graphics, etc
- 10% creating online advertisements and product graphics
- 10% creating social media branding and identity
- 10% minimal site edits/learning HTML and CSS.
What We’re Looking For
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in art, graphics, design, advertising, interactive, digital communications, or web design) is preferred but not required.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Up to date graphic design portfolio showcasing your best work
- Experience with data visualization (Desired)
- Experience creating online advertisements (Desired)
- Experience with social media branding and identity (Desired)
- Proficiency in After Effects or Illustrator (Desired).
- Strong English written communication skills. Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Outstanding skills in Photoshop
- Image optimization best practices for the web
- Web design best practices (Desired).
- High level of design skill and technical proficiency
- Passion for typography and color theory
- Demonstrated ability to get things done
- Studies specs in order to understand project requirements and client branding preferences
- Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free work to clients
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative.
What You’ll Get
- Training is provided on all core platforms, tools, and technologies
- Access to hundreds of online resources, courses, and training materials
- $8000 – $15000 monthly.