What You’ll Do
- Optimizing client website for search engines (on-page SEO)
- Working under senior digital marketers and supporting them on some of our largest campaigns and client accounts
- Developing SEO content strategy for our copywriting team to create
- Creating digital marketing campaign reports
- Analyzing competitors’ websites and online marketing initiatives
- Managing client SEO and PPC campaigns
- Correcting technical issues on the backend of websites
- Optimizing web content for keywords related to customer products and services
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Performing A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing
- Driving client success on the web.
- 5% analyzing clients’ competitors
- 10% writing ad copy, emails, etc
- 10% creating revenue, ROI and traffic reports for client campaigns
- 10% client strategy and analytics
- 15% managing other digital marketing campaigns – i.e. Email, CRO, etc.
- 15% building/developing content strategy
- 15% managing client ad campaigns
- 20% updating website content
Note: The Jr. Digital Marketing Specialist- Strategy Track is not a client-facing position
- Our“Bootcamp”web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members”.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics (GPA above a 3.4)
- Solid understanding of the Internet
- Solid understanding of basic copywriting
- Solid web copywriting skills.
- Should have customer service experience in any industry
- Part time/summer job/internship experience is a must
- Basic HTML experience (a plus)
- Advertising agency experience (a plus)
- Any digital marketing experience (a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics (a plus)
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Stays up to date on new changes to the web and actively reads several blogs
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic
- An eye for detail
- Dedication to quality and high level of follow through
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Excellent time/project management skills
- Solid analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding written communication skills.
What You’ll Get
Opportunities for Growth:
- WebFX grew 250%+over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
- Salary: $8,000 – $15000 / month – Negotiable.