- The General Manager will ensure that the foundation goals are met in a timely fashion by efficiently and effectively managing personnel and resources.
- Provide strategic direction and execution of responsibilities focused in growing the foundation
- Direct and coordinate foundation’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or MSc in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management or a related field
- 10 years’ experience in an administrative position with 5 years leadership role
- Experience in the management of an NGO is an added advantage
- Must have a working knowledge of State, Federal and International policies and NGO regulations.
- Public relations and marketing Knowledge
- Administration, B.Sc/M.Sc, Knowledge of NGO Regulations, Management, Planning/Cordinating.