- Provide world class Information and Digital Technology (IDT) capabilities and operational services to Shell Companies in Nigeria leveraging top quartile technical tools, platforms and skills.
- The role will be part of Information and Digital team aimed at ensuring that business users across Shell maximize the return on investment in data, information, applications and infrastructure. Ultimately business users would leverage access to Information and Digital solutions to make quality and timely decisions so that Shell can provide more and cleaner energy, profitably and ethically.
- The role provides an opportunity for a passionate, self-driven IDT professional to bring together experiences and knowledge across different IDT disciplines and businesses to shape the solutions delivered to the end-users.
- The role will be required to operate in one or more of the broad IDT capability areas, namely: Business Analysis, Application Delivery, Application support and Workflow analysis, digitalization or Software Engineering, Application Development and Testing, Information Management, End-user computing, Project Management, Library and Archiving amongst others. This role will provide in-team subject matter expertise, peer guidance and support to their immediate teams and the wider Information and Digital function.
- The job location for this role applies to Port Harcourt and Lagos.
- Candidates can expect to function in one of the following IT delivery areas with the opportunity to rotate into other areas over the course of their career