- Assisting in Plans and performing work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of stock.
- Keeping records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- Inspection of order
- Reconciliation between Bin card and ERP system data
- Participatiing in the daily, weekly and monthly stock take
- Carrying out other duties that may be assigned to him periodically.
- B.Sc. Accounting from a recognized university;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in stock management in a manufacturing companies;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.