- Receiving and issuing of spare parts and consumables, verify the correctness of the materials supplied and ensure operational efficiency in the production process.
- Monitor and keep inventory of the store to identify stock level and advice on re-order level.
- Liaise with the clearing unit of the group to facilitate the clearing and discharge of imported stock for the operations of the company.
- Arrange spare parts and consumables to ensure easy access and prompt delivery to user department upon request.
- Maintain and update proper documentation of requisition for materials collected by the user department to ensure compliance with the company’s rule and procedure.
- Ensure that all warranty parts are properly tagged for easy identification.
- OND in any related course
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 years cognate experience in related industry.
The Person Must:
- Be physically fit
- Have good communication skill
- Have good troubleshooting abilities
- Have basic computer skills.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.