RIDE WITH MAGNUS – POST LOCKDOWN
PREPARING YOUR RIDE FOR POST LOCKDOWN
Your ride is no longer just a piece of luxury equipment, but now a tool of necessity, which is required to convey you from one place to another, safely. With the advent of the novel coronavirus, owning a car (and a durable and good one too) becomes very necessary.
More than ever, our health and safety, and those of our family members have now become more important than ever.
As we prepare to gradually open up the economy in a few days / weeks (depending on the outcomes of infected cases over the next few days / weeks), we now need to focus on preparing ourselves for the new way of life, that the #COVID-19 has brought to the world.
Below are some tips of what you need to start doing ahead of getting on the road with your ride once again:
- Re-read the owner’s manual in your ride and familiarise yourself with the ‘DIY’ notes. If you don’t have a hard copy in your car, you can get an online version by searching for your car brand, make and model online.
- Familiarise yourself with all the warning lights, indicators and signs
- Physically inspect your car again
- Check your tire pressures / thread. This period is not a time to have car troubles
- If possible, rotate your tires
- Check your engine, brake pads, braking system, engine belts, engine oil, engine coolants.
- Dust your air filter system, conduct a check on your plugs, using your manual.
- Check battery terminals, where necessary wash and grease same.
- Check all lighting systems and replace bulbs.
- Run your engine for some time, if you have not been doing so already.
The above list is not exhaustive, but this should give you the basics as you get familiar with your ride once again after the restriction in movement.
In the event you are looking to change your car, we have the following ready for inspection and purchase:
- 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY
- 2007 LEXUS ES 350
We are also able to assist you dispose your current ride.
At www.vi-mtalentassist.com we are providing an end-to-end service offering to all “would be talent” who purchase a vehicle through our platform. Ranging from instalment payments (not more than three months), full payment on delivery, repairs and periodic maintenance, Q&A on your vehicle and a partner you can talk to on your vehicle issues.
If you are interested, place a call to speak to any of our consultants or if you prefer, speak directly to Magnus.
Magnus can be reached on +2348028646609 or via email email@example.com.
Are you interested in these rides?
If yes, please take a tour at www.vi-mtalentassist.com.