Motivational Personality of the Week – Oluyomi Ojo
PROFILE OF OLUYOMI OJO
Oluyomi Ojo is a tech entrepreneur and Co-Founder / CEO of Printivo, an online printing company that is redefining the printing industry and landscape in Nigeria.
One of Printivo’s vision is to make printing services available to anyone, anywhere, irrespective of volume or quantity. Printivo also offers a platform where the customer designs and uploads his or her design to kick start or commence the prints of their jobs.
- Oluyomi Ojo is the last of a family of seven and was raised by his mother. One of the values he learnt from her is setting a goal and working towards achieving that goal or goals.
- Mr. Ojo is a graduate of Applied Mathematics from the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Oyo State.
- He has received certifications from the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria, Charted Institute of Marketing, Simon Page Business School, University of the Arts London and Digital Marketing Institute in Advertising, Marketing and Digital Marketing respectively.
- Mr. Ojo has always been an entrepreneur right from his post-secondary education (starting at an early age of 16 years) from selling handmade cards to branding t-shirts and moving on to setting up his own start-up enterprise.
- He also starred as an intern with Richbrands Limited, after which he set up Urbanbaze designs – a brand consultancy and advertising agency that helps brands and corporate organizations communicate with their targeted audience.
- Mr. Ojo has also built an advert agency from ground up and is a well-known personality in the print industry in Nigeria.
- He was the Managing Director / Creative Director of Urbanbaze design and had top brands such as Honda, Etisalat, Pfizer Africa, Kuramo and the list goes on amongst his clientele.
- He is the Co-Founder / CEO of Printivo, a company he co-founded with Ayodeji Adeogun and Ibukun Oloyede. Printivo is set up due to delays in getting print jobs from the printers and as such, they also focus on ensuring prompt and speedy delivery of printing materials to their clients.
- Printivo is a printing company that is redefining the printing, catering to the needs of SMEs, giving customers the power to create their own designs with a door step delivery service offering.
- Printivo has a reward mechanism for designers which allows them to design and upload their templates, which when used will earn the designers about 15% returns on what the customer pays.
- Oluyomi Ojo is married with a kid and has a stable home.