MOTIVATIONAL PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK- ANDY NWANI
Andy Nwani is the Founder and Managing Director of Dataflex Nigeria Limited _ a foremost Information Technology Solutions Company in Nigeria. Since its inception over two decades ago, the company has grown from a small organization “pushing boxes” to a company providing enterprise based ICT services to businesses across Nigeria.
Under his leadership, the organization’s quest for innovative solutions and passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience have been rewarding and have earned Dataflex an enormous amount of goodwill despite the highly competitive terrain of the business environment.
Working closely with global partners of the company which include; HP, EMERSON, DELL, ORACLE, NETAPP, SYMANTEC, VMWARE and MICROSOFT, the organization continues to deliver custom fit solutions to its ever growing Clientele.
With his hard-work, perseverance and managerial strategies, He has undoubtedly built one of the best IT company in Nigeria.
PROFILE OF ANDY NWANI
- Andy Nwani attended the prestigious King’s College Lagos.
- He is a graduate of Economics from Obafemi Awolowo University, ile-ife, Nigeria. (f0rmerly known as University of Ife
- He is a member of the Institute of Directors, Nigeria America Chamber of commerce and the Computer Association of Nigeria.
- He is the Chairman of Prima Garnet Ogilvy Nigeria and sits on the boards of Meadow Hall Junior School, 141 Worldwide Limited and Media Share Limited.
- Under his leadership, Dataflex has been able to achieve several ‘first’ in their projects
- The first Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) deployment in Africa at Eroton Exploration & Production in 2016. The customer operates 100% in the cloud.
- The first Oracle hardware solution for core banking applications at Union Bank in 2014. Union Bank deployed Oracle SuperCluster. We have engineers embedded at Union Bank to provide support all year round.
- First deployment of Oracle Supercluster M8, the world’s fastest, most secure engineered system for cloud infrastructure in Africa at MTN Nigeria
- Currently working with a Public Sector client to deploy the first Oracle Blockchain solution in Africa.
6. Awards associated with Dataflex/Andy Nwani
- In Recognition of Exceeding Sales Quota in Power UPS and DPG – 2007
- In Recognition of Exceeding Sales Quota in AC Power – 2008
- 2011 Partner Awards Middle-East Mediterranean and Africa Dataflex Nigeria Limited – Andrew Nwani – Winner partner of the year
7. He is also a member of The Lagos Polo Club, The Apapa Boat Club, Metropolitan Club Lagos and Ikoyi Club 1938
8. He is married to Kehinde Nwani – an Educationist and a Business Executive; the CEO of Meadow Hall Group and also a Social Entrepreneur (Founder – Meadow Hall Foundation).
9. Andy and Kehinde are blessed with three (3) wonderful children